Our hydrotherapy team are highly trained and qualified. The team strive to deliver a professional, friendly and passionate care for all animals treated.
- Decreasing Pain
- Reducing Muscle tension
- Increasing joint range of motion
- Improving cardiovascular fitness
- Improving muscle mass and strength
- Slowing the progression of degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis and degenerative myelopathy
- Improving overall quality of life
We are home to one of Ireland’s largest canine hydrotherapy pools. The pool has a submerged physiotherapy platform allowing for physiotherapeutic or aquatic massage treatments to be carried out in the heat of the water. The pool is kept to 30-32c to provide a therapeutic and comforting environment for our patients.
All patients are paired with a hydrotherapist who will be with them throughout the session and be hands on with them in the pool.